Sunday, August 2, 2009

Let the Venting begin!!

Welcome to my blog!!
I started it as a place to come and vent, scream or just rant.
Getting it out of you system only works if you have ears for it to fall on. I find writing my frustrations out helps me tons.

My first rant is going to be about noisy freakin' neighbours. I have three children that for years I have shushed as not to disturb the folks around us. Well I guess our courtesy doesn't apply to them. The other night, when I was trying to sleep, I had a wicked killer of a headache. And my ignorant neighbours partied on their driveway until 3:00 am. You think the B..tards would have lowered their voices a tad. F... no!! the lawn gnome got louder!! Ignorant P...k.
Because the temperature was hot I couldn't shut the windows. They finally shut down and went in. *whew* that felt good!!

Well folks, here it is your chance to vent. Just please keep in mind I would appreciate it if you refrain from using names, full cuss words and vulgarity.

Enjoy!!

1 comment:

  1. OMG Anne! I know you're frustrated and I don't mean to make light of your situation but you have me laughing aloud. A vent blog -- now that's a novel idea! Vent away. I'm listening and feeling your pain.

    It takes all sorts of people to make the world go 'round. Unfortunately the inconsiderate ones moved in beside you. I really don't know what to say except you did great -- no body count and you're releasing your frustrations in a positive way. Hang in there, Anne. What goes around comes around. Someday those neighbours of yours may see the light.

    I love your profile. Again, it had me in hysterics especially the part where you said, "You forgot your mom's birthday! What can you make out of super glue and olive pits?
    A pit band." Hehehehe

    Now my wee vent - I feel so inadequate when it comes to computers and can't seem to retain anything I learn. Why can some people put together fantastic layouts and not me? Am I that stupid or are they just smarter? Hehehehe.

    Thanks for the invite, Anne. Now I know where I can come when things aren't going my way and I need to scream alittle. :))

    I hope you get a good night's sleep tonight!

    Love and Hugsssss, Susan xo

    ReplyDelete